Cleaning at the End of the Work
The cleaning at the end of the work must allow the property or space that has just been built or renovated to transmit a new image and feeling to future tenants or potential buyers. The end customer expects to find a brand new space. The end-of-construction cleaning service allows us to transform a space under construction into a new space pending release that awakens the illusion of the buyer.
Why hire an End of Work Cleaning service?
- A professional end-of-site cleaning service allows you to thoroughly clean and remove dirt and debris accumulated during the construction or renovation process. In addition, to take care of every last detail, you must erase all traces of paint or any other product used that may have stained the different surfaces of the space.
- In order to ensure a perfect finish, a professional end-of-work cleaning service such as the one offered by EXCELLENT uses only specific professional products, as well as machinery capable of carrying out the task without risk of damaging any of the different surfaces present in the property. , floor or premises.
- EXCELLENT has highly qualified personnel with specific training. We use high-quality cleaning products adapted to each material, as well as state-of-the-art machinery depending on each service. In addition, our cleaning processes have a low impact on the environment and try to reduce possible interference with the daily activity of the treated space.
- EXCELLENT adapts each service to the needs and particularities of each client and each facility. Cleaning at the end of the work is done only once and is essential to bring out the quality and finishes of the work or reform, after, normally, weeks or months of work by the construction company.
End of Work Cleaning with EXCELLENT
- EXCELLENT‘s action protocol for cleaning at the end of the work is adapted to the particularities of each installation depending on the materials present. To do this, when using professional cleaning products with high disinfectant power, specific processes and products are added for each material to ensure the best possible finish. The goal is for the end result to convey the feeling again.
- In accordance with the prevention and hygiene measures currently required, EXCELLENT staff work equipped with the appropriate protection elements and use certified disinfectant products of maximum effectiveness. EXCELLENT also has an intensive disinfection service against COVID-19.
- To ensure the satisfaction of each client with the service provided, EXCELLENT establishes various levels of control, combining general supervision, hygiene control and quality control. In addition, to ensure fast and fluid communication, direct contact with the customer is maintained.
- EXCELLENT assigns a contact salesperson to each information request and a technician visit is scheduled. During the inspection visit, the time required, the methodology to be applied, the necessary machinery and products, and possible special requirements are assessed. Aspects such as the surface, the general condition, the accumulation of construction waste, the type of furniture (when applicable) and the coatings present in the installation are also considered. Based on all these elements, EXCELLENT prepares the proposal and presents the budget to the client.