Cleaning of Communities of Owners
The cleaning of communities of owners allows to maintain an optimal level of hygiene in all spaces for community use, ensuring that all residents enjoy their good condition and do not have to worry about their cleaning.
Why hire a Cleaning Service for Communities of Owners?
- The cleaning of communities of owners ensures a clean, hygienic and pleasant environment for all the neighbors. In addition, the good condition of the common use spaces of any community makes it safer and improves day-to-day well-being.
- EXCELLENT has highly qualified personnel with specific training. We use high-quality cleaning products adapted to each material, as well as state-of-the-art machinery depending on the service. Furthermore, our cleaning processes have a low impact on the environment.
- EXCELLENT adapts each service to the needs and particularities of each community of owners. The client can request recurring cleaning services, specific services in case of renovations or urgent cleaning services in case of unforeseen emergency. Interventions may include all necessary services such as window and mirror cleaning, stair sweeping and scrubbing, carpet, rugs and doormats cleaning, dusting of mailboxes, railings and handrails, interior door cleaning, floor cleaning and polishing, disinfection of elevators, general cleaning and cleaning of garages.
- The objective of EXCELLENT is to ensure that the neighbors can completely disregard the cleaning of the common use spaces in their community. For optimal service and in accordance with EXCELLENT‘s policy of adapting each action to each client, the loads and intervention times are planned based on the most appropriate hours in each case.
Cleaning of Communities of Owners with EXCELLENT
- EXCELLENT‘s action protocol for cleaning communities of owners or other Cleaning Services is adapted to the particularities of each community using professional cleaning products with high disinfectant power appropriate to each type of material and at the same time respectful of the environment.
- In accordance with the prevention and hygiene measures currently required, EXCELLENT staff work equipped with the appropriate protection elements and use certified disinfectant products of maximum effectiveness. EXCELLENT also has an intensive disinfection service against COVID-19.
- To ensure the proper functioning of the service, EXCELLENT establishes three levels of control, combining general supervision, hygiene control through laboratory sample analysis and quality control. In addition, to ensure fast and fluid communication, regular communications are established with the client and monthly Hygiene Control reports are issued.
- EXCELLENT assigns a contact salesperson to each information request and a technician visit is scheduled. During the inspection visit, the time required, the methodology to be applied, the necessary machinery and products, and possible special requirements are assessed. Aspects such as the surface area, the occupancy level, the influx of residents by time slot, the type of furniture and the coatings present in the community are also considered. Based on all these elements, EXCELLENT prepares the proposal and presents the budget to the client.