Hospitals and Clean Rooms Services
Cleaning hospitals and clean rooms in any industrial sector is a critical element for its proper functioning and the safety of its users and requires a professional service. Its cleanliness, especially that of health centers, carries a great responsibility since patients with different types of pathologies and health care coexist and cleanliness and hygiene are vital to avoid contagion.
Why hire a Hospital and Clean Room Cleaning service?
- Hospitals and clean rooms require Cleaning Services and continuous daily treatments to disinfect and sanitize in depth the different areas of these centers. The cleaning of hospitals and clean rooms carried out by EXCELLENT, thanks to the technical mastery of its specialized staff, makes it possible to reduce the risks of infection and contamination as much as possible.
- In hospitals, it is especially important to ensure the well-being of both patients and healthcare professionals. It is therefore necessary that the cleaning of these spaces be carried out by a specialized company such as EXCELLENT, to maintain the facilities with the highest level of hygiene and disinfection.
- In the clean rooms of any industrial sector, the problem is another since any external contamination, of samples or tests for example, must be avoided as much as possible. For this reason, the cleaning and disinfection protocols must also comply with the highest levels of demand, so as not to endanger the staff, the product, or the proper running of the company.
- With the aim of avoiding any microbial problem that could affect the users of the center, the cleaning and disinfection process of EXCELLENT includes the periodic application of a monitoring protocol and surface contact analysis, carried out by an external laboratory.
Cleaning Hospitals and Clean Rooms with EXCELLENT
- EXCELLENT’s action protocol for cleaning hospitals and clean rooms is adapted to the requirements of each center, applying the experience acquired over the years in the health and pharmaceutical sectors and using professional cleaning products with high disinfecting power suitable for each type of material and environmentally friendly.
- In accordance with the prevention and hygiene measures currently required, EXCELLENT staff work equipped with the appropriate protection elements and use certified disinfectant products of maximum effectiveness. EXCELLENT also has an intensive disinfection service against COVID-19.
- To ensure good service, EXCELLENT establishes three levels of control, combining general supervision, hygiene control through laboratory sample analysis and quality control. In addition, to ensure fast and fluid communication, regular communications are established with the client and monthly hygiene control reports are issued.
- EXCELLENT assigns a contact salesperson to each information request and a technician visit is scheduled. During the inspection visit, the time required, the methodology to be applied, the necessary machinery and products, and the possible special requirements for cleaning hospitals and clean rooms are evaluated. Aspects such as the surface area, the occupancy level, the influx of users by time slot, the type of furniture, the coatings present in the facility and the opening hours are also considered. Based on all these elements, EXCELLENT prepares the proposal and presents the budget to the client.