Pavement Treatment Services
In any environment, whether private or public, the pavement suffers continuous wear not only due to the dirt that may be generated or the climatic factors that may affect it, but also due to human traffic. With the aim of preserving its original state and maintaining the appearance and image of any space, the cleaning and treatment of floors ensures maximum care of each material with the use of specialized equipment and products.
Why hire a Floor Cleaning and Treatment service?
- A professional pavement cleaning and treatment service allows all types of materials present in public and private spaces to be kept in perfect condition. Thanks to professional machinery, qualified equipment and technical products, companies such as EXCELLENT have the capacity to treat a multitude of materials such as granite, limestone, clay, ceramic tile, porcelain, hydraulic tile, concrete and various floors. technical, in addition to textile floors such as carpet.
- EXCELLENT has highly qualified personnel with specific training. We use high-quality cleaning products adapted to each material, as well as state-of-the-art machinery depending on each service. In addition, our cleaning processes have a low impact on the environment and try to reduce possible interference with the daily activity of the treated space.
- EXCELLENT adapts each service to the needs and particularities of each client and each facility. The client can request periodic and recurring Cleaning and Treatment Services for floors, a one-time service for meetings, events or renovations, or one-time urgent services due to an unforeseen emergency.
- The goal of EXCELLENT is to ensure that customers can completely forget about cleaning and treating floors. To do this, EXCELLENT has the necessary resources to combine various techniques and actions such as manual and automatic sweeping, vacuuming, manual scrubbing, wet and dry mopping and machine scrubbing. In addition, depending on the state of the material to be treated, pickling, crystallization, sealing and waxing processes can be covered.
Cleaning and Treatment of Pavements with EXCELLENT
- EXCELLENT’s action protocol for cleaning and treating floors is adapted to the particularities of each installation depending on the materials present. To do this, when using professional cleaning products with high disinfecting power, specific processes and products are added for each material.
- In accordance with the prevention and hygiene measures currently required, EXCELLENT staff work equipped with the appropriate protection elements and use certified disinfectant products of maximum effectiveness. EXCELLENT also has an intensive disinfection service against COVID-19.
- To ensure the satisfaction of each client with the service provided, EXCELLENT establishes various levels of control, combining general supervision, hygiene control and quality control. In addition, to ensure fast and fluid communication, regular communications are established with the client.
- EXCELLENT assigns a contact salesperson to each information request and a technician visit is scheduled. During the inspection visit, the time required, the methodology to be applied, the necessary machinery and products, and possible special requirements are assessed. Aspects such as the surface area, the occupancy level, the influx of users by time slot, the type of furniture, the coatings present in the installation and the opening hours of the offices are also considered. Based on all these elements, EXCELLENT prepares the proposal and presents the budget to the client.