Indoor Air Quality Services
The Indoor Air Quality of buildings is one of the basic elements in the comfort, health and well-being of users. Poor indoor air quality can be caused by multiple factors and can cause discomfort and even illness to building occupants. Its control is essential to maintain optimal working conditions in any company.
Why hire an Indoor Air Quality service?
- In a first phase, a professional service for the Environment and Indoor Air Quality deals with analyzing the air in the environment in which people work, with the aim of evaluating its quality and detecting the presence of microorganisms and suspended residues that may affect to the health of workers.
- With a service such as that offered by EXCELLENT, once the air quality in the different spaces of a building has been analyzed, if the results require it, the necessary interventions can be carried out as quickly as possible. The main objective will be the cleaning and extraction of dirt composed of microorganisms, dust, fungi and residues of different kinds accumulated inside the ducts and in the ventilation and air conditioning equipment.
- To ensure good results in any situation, a specialized company such as EXCELLENT has the resources and trained personnel to carry out a wide range of interventions. After a thorough inspection of the interior of the ducts, they will be cleaned, both the ducts and all the diffusers and the grilles that make up the air conditioning and ventilation system. After that, the air handling units will be cleaned and the entire system will be disinfected.
- In a professional service for the Environment and Indoor Air Quality, and especially since the COVID19 pandemic, biological elements that may be present in a work environment, such as viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores, are analyzed with special emphasis. Through specialized procedures all factors are identified, evaluated and corrected with the most appropriate treatment.
Indoor Air Quality with EXCELLENT
- EXCELLENT’s action protocol for the Environment and Indoor Air Quality is adapted to the particularities of each installation depending on the pathologies detected, their severity and the characteristics of the air conditioning and ventilation system. For this, each project will be assigned only qualified personnel and specialists in the pathology to be treated.
- To ensure the satisfaction of each client, in addition to working discreetly to avoid interference with the normal operation of the company, EXCELLENT establishes various levels of control, combining general supervision and quality control. In addition, to ensure fast and fluid communication, direct contact with the customer is maintained and the appropriate prevention measures for each installation are recommended in a final technical report.
- In accordance with the prevention and hygiene measures currently required, EXCELLENT personnel work equipped with the appropriate protection elements. EXCELLENT, in its Professional Cleaning division, also has an intensive disinfection service against COVID-19.
- EXCELLENT assigns a contact salesperson to each information request and a technician visit is scheduled. In the meeting and inspection visit with the client, the installation, the characteristics of the air conditioning and ventilation systems, their condition, their technical requirements and the needs of the company will be analyzed in depth to determine the necessary actions, the time needed, the methodology to be applied, the machinery and products needed and the possible special requirements. Based on all these elements, EXCELLENT will prepare the proposal and present the budget to the client.