Pest Control Services
The presence of a pest, of whatever type, can have serious consequences for a company and its workers. To avoid possible diseases and the total or partial stoppage of business activity, it is essential to have Pest Control and act quickly and effectively. A pest-free work environment ensures optimal staff performance and maintains the company’s image in front of customers and employees.
Why hire a Pest Control service?
- A professional Environment and Pest Control service combines various action plans and techniques, adapted to each company and each situation. Hand in hand with specialized and qualified personnel, you will have access at all times to the most appropriate service, be it a preventive or corrective intervention.
- With a service such as that offered by EXCELLENT, the client can contract not only the eradication of a pest in their facilities but also the periodic control to ensure the good condition of the facilities. A specialist provider allows you to have the most appropriate service at all times, regardless of the type of pest and the severity of the situation
- To ensure good results in any situation, a specialized company such as EXCELLENT has the resources and trained personnel to carry out a wide range of interventions. According to the project, a disinsection treatment will be applied (Cockroaches, Flies, Mosquitoes, horseflies, ants, bees, mites, earwigs, springtails, book lice, crickets, moisture mealybugs, millipedes, moths, flour beetles, weevils ) or a deratization treatment to exterminate rodents present in a facility.
- When necessary, in an Environment and Pest Control service, bird controls are also carried out (pigeons, seagulls, sparrows, starlings, swifts …) to avoid damage and the transmission of diseases that they can cause. In addition, a professional service can also include treatments against termites, woodworm and xylophages to avoid the serious damage that these types of pests can cause in a work environment.
Environment and Pest Control with EXCELLENT
- EXCELLENT’s action protocol for Pest Control is adapted to the particularities of each facility depending on the type of pest, its severity and the type of property to be treated. To this end, only qualified personnel and specialists in the type of pest to be treated will be assigned to each project and, if the situation requires it, the periodic actions necessary to eradicate the problem and ensure the good condition of the facilities will be scheduled.
- To ensure the satisfaction of each client, in addition to working discreetly to avoid interference with the normal operation of the company, EXCELLENT establishes various levels of control, combining general supervision and quality control. In addition, to ensure fast and fluid communication, direct contact with the customer is maintained and prevention measures adapted to their facilities are recommended.
- In accordance with the prevention and hygiene measures currently required, EXCELLENT personnel work equipped with the appropriate protection elements. EXCELLENT, in its Professional Cleaning division, also has an intensive disinfection service against COVID-19.
- EXCELLENT assigns a contact salesperson to each information request and a technician visit is scheduled. In the meeting and inspection visit with the client, the installation, its condition, its workload, its technical requirements and the needs of the company will be analyzed in depth to determine the necessary actions, the necessary time, the methodology to be used. apply, the machinery and the necessary products and the possible special requirements. Based on all these elements, EXCELLENT will prepare the proposal and present the budget to the client.