Phytosanitary Treatments Services
At EXCELLENT, we are experts in gardening services and phytosanitary treatment services, whether preventive, corrective or curative. To keep your garden healthy and minimize the risks of pests and diseases, we offer you the best phytosanitary treatments for all the plant elements in your garden.
Why hire a Phytosanitary Treatment Service?
- We treat all kinds of diseases and pests of vegetables, always looking for the most respectful solutions for people and the environment. We use biological products and authorized chemical products, and we comply at all times with the safety regulations established for each product.
- We have the appropriate machinery to carry out all kinds of phytosanitary treatments. Our agents are qualified and have the Official Certificate of Applicator of phytosanitary products. In addition, we are registered in the Official Register of Producers and Operators of Phytosanitary Defense Means to carry out its service of phytosanitary treatments for garden pests at the national level.
- There are several pests and diseases that can attack plants or trees throughout the year. Thanks to their experience, our experts know in advance the causes associated with pests or diseases as well as the times of the year during which preventive treatments must be carried out so that they are optimal.
- We carry out common spraying treatments as well as endotherapy treatments as an alternative and totally harmless method for the health of people and animals. This therapeutic method of phytosanitary treatment of trees consists of injecting the phytosanitary product and / or fertilizer directly into the vascular system of the plant.
Phytosanitary Treatment Service with EXCELLENT
- Our phytosanitary treatment service includes prevention, identification of the pest species, population monitoring, decision-making based on tolerance threshold values, the combination of control measures and the continuous evaluation of established strategies.
- In case the application of chemical products is necessary, your choice will be made according to the specificity and effectiveness of the same against the pest species that you want to combat. This means not having to carry out excessive phytosanitary treatments, guaranteeing the minimum secondary effects for the plant and for the environment.
- Depending on the need and the pathology, we carry out two types of phytosanitary treatments (spraying and endotherapy) to combat diseases, nutritional deficiencies and / or garden pests. Based on the problems detected, we draw up a program of treatments for common or occasional pests and diseases that may occur depending on the weather conditions or the time of year.
- EXCELLENT assigns a contact salesperson to each information request and a technician visit is scheduled. During the inspection visit, the time required, the methodology to be applied, the necessary machinery and products, and possible special requirements are assessed. Based on all these elements, EXCELLENT prepares the proposal and presents the budget to the client.